5/23/2023

๐Ÿฅญ Home Owner ๐Ÿ’” Manual ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ Such as the electric "safe" box, I walk from my home to downstair, or the washer/ dryer hose...

We only need the air-conditioning here, and if Nicky came, he walking over or I walking over, for saying on the phone, I need to washing this air-conditioning screen. You know what I mean?

If you are learning from your parents, not they are not panic out, your dad usually doing all those works, or the friends to, or imagine to where he has to figure it out all his life, or calling someone to fix all the light witch. If I intend to live with a particular interior design, these types of the electric design has to be built inside when you renovating that house.


When me and my mother (Home Owner 2, 16 years)

My mother and I have to work together, because I working from home. It doesn't matter you considering this COVID 19 barring down period of time, anything I put online after 2020. We have a routine set of schedule, you know how you work together inside that one house other than just paying the bills, and someone goes out to get some errand done?

I am whole day at home, inside....she runs out. And this routine has gone for 7 years soon. And she knew her schedule, she knew her nap. Other than every tiny things she does on purpose, I told her things when I remember to, or just Line App her + the rest of the not yet decease family member, they also have the Roof top, meaning walking down the stair, to purchase their own food. All around here.



You want to present yourself as the girl from your own home town

Nick, ex didn't ever ask me if I know how to open that switch box, when the electric boxes go off. That was Carol she did that, because I have no idea while I was in UB. He didn't ask me one thing to do, so I didn't learn one thing anywhere other than my own prototype in El Toro road. You know how these green kids they push, up or down up or down, meaning you get up from your chair, and technically not afraid of that handle up or down, or whatever their design on their ship.

You are freaking it out every your hand-on device to everything other than the PC games, swipe and flip the feather to imagine your feet didn't wash, your hands don't wash when you coming in the house.

My mother actually took the shower every time she finished, or coming in from the house, and she knew I done worse of every time. She trains us when we were small, never the sneakers on the bed, its at the desinate places, inside the shoe cabin. 



I thought i finish talking about the Home Owner Manual, or the Car maintained manual, its at the front that open and close. Inside you can put only a certain things, and because only I ever used it ....

Most time Nick filling up his book on the side of that door, left side its our driver side. You ever seeing your dad, or whomever else does that? 

I had a Nissan Altima 1998. He has the Lexus SUV.




There are some creative Asian style of the Egg structure utensil or cooking gears - from ASMR

You seen it.

If you improving your own space, the eating, the lighting, the interior design even that is a rental, or some what anything that relax you, and figure it out more calmly your own future, you say you washing your clothing every Friday night, and sheet, and bed, and the pillow case. You start in motion at 12 months, how many times you figure it out about yourself. 



Why is this Shane does these what thing A4 paper on the cooking utensil like the ASMR cooking utensil?


Shane is like Eben position, Sailor Mercury, how come none of you telling me? Its Mark. And ...is this saying on my monitor interface means you cherish-to-hold together eternity, or you mean you really really go on somewhere to technically, beach yourself all over? 

The birds say that comic book: Youngest Princess, Tim Cook is a gay.


That is not the true love says? 




No comments:

Post a Comment