5/19/2023

I am his 大姊. Technically I never look at my phone, with a bag of the snack, the carpet American ....forclosure soon houses for saying, crying at those curtain is made of, the cuttie Mummy "the pajamas colorful", for saying eating a chips or a snack fallen on my alcohol wipe to my...whichever her floor or my floor, so my brother....

Never imagine I am 大姊 saying a lot of that the basic sense.

Really. The rug would not be those bean bags. I don't really care about the bean bags. And those a particular furry to look wealthy High School Musical they using those on the blonde. There is some reason those are not on my floor, and not I am reading my phone text message in America, T-mobile when they starting as the phone company other than ATT, those text were Blackberry or one of those...and you saying without a notice, your bare foot touching that rugs, because I need to wear the sandle at this tropical weather, yours would be too good to be true American weather never require to pay any attention, your foot lie on the per inche per second, my foot shall never HAVE one single problem, for how Far I Will EVER go.....

If you have a high tech...

That is very luring on that phone text, what is so so so so important. Really.  Your eye sights, not just the watering component, I cannot see from my eyes.....!!!

How that pressure felt internal, you, as the being, you understand only from your  "behind the eyes."

Really.

Because the entire vision are nothing but clog water vapor if not the nose to tissue, and the strength to type, to brain to think, to the hand without alcohol wipe, but a tissue touching your nose without the washing of your hand, whether you consciously using that tissue just slighly touching your nose area, the skin per inche, for saying....I say that is the aura of the nose, its you washing your hands before you laying it down...on that entire room, the corner light were just the cheap replacable interior design. Not home....not the sense this house entire outlook, were fine.

Movable things on the ground, at the corner, colorful water bubble science looking buy-toy, and so on those looking like a warming place, but how soon to vacant out of that rental house....it was never a home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment