5/02/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ I am making my spicy noodles, curling white noodles, spicy salty....๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ Not like the ASMR, the Taiwan they don't do those Korean does....we are smaller island really.

Nicky is a gay. 

.... is there anything I wish to know about the breakfast?! I was just random saying anything sound like I understood that Shane, really.

I didn't eat a lot of things, you all 3 meals a day, an more than anything I put inside my mouth....you would be gaining weight like PER week, almost 1 day you will gain up your weight immediately if you don't exercise, at all like me home. 


There is a bug inside the chopstick drawer on the left. My father's biz partner....

"Its all good for the business!", let me imagine where I think I heard that from ....Is there something on the movie that I might imagine that is what you conclude or inquired? I actually don't know Justin Timberlake, I have a funny things whatever he got on his side, that side of the American paper through him.




๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿฅ˜๐Ÿฅ˜๐ŸŸ

No comments:

Post a Comment