5/12/2023

I am still this going up or down, very tiring mode. Imagine this office of mine 50-60 people for saying testing the group theory, in another country.

194 countries testing out my own theory, that is entire what I only care to do, really. 

That is nothing to do with the music.

I am still going up and down, TIRED.



This is 20th time, or the 30th time I am bathroom pee....What is this birds, or Babaji say?


I eat my perfect rice in the FREEZER, becasue its flavored, + dice carrots, my mother put in there. Today its her free happy day. She has a soup and a mushroom + soy meat+water melon

And the rice cooker (my rice from the freezer)

I just ate.....


Westlife - I will Reach You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP81ACDsrSc


What date is today? 5/12 ! 

oh ~~~~Why is Shane saying they eating the fish on the RIVER BANK?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJbokNIK380


A nun's life will forever NEVER be the Star or the Galaxy Committee of ANY kind of Lionel Luthur's life, that is what the ending conclusion will ever be. 

Starting this 194 National Flag countries business, only Google or Apple they hang those flags inside somewhere their personnel on processing all those data, really. Each countries so bored at their own Education personnel, that is NOT one public lawyer defender how soon the Youth will replace themselves one by one, I am telling you. I say, they give me a dozen.





No comments:

Post a Comment