5/08/2023

I can only identify the human faces because, I have never seen anything those Disney other than the Disney princess or alike story.

Everything else its not identifiable. 

Deer eats the tree skin, elephant in the circus fire.

Not the Micky Mouse, I never seen the Micky Mouse....that TV. Its in an American bigger than A4, hard cover book inside my brother's room when we move up. Before 6 grades, I have never reading one comic book. And those Jonathon...that robot or cats...

I have never seeing that. I cannot identify anything that those like "Micky Mouse", or that dog, or anything in all that looking stuffs inside that one Micky Mouse big family! Not one thing.

Its very chaos that...they are. Nothing capable to see, and chaos, everything in those frames are very chaotic. Like Hank's loft, they playing the TV video game with their friends. Tina and Hank, those things inside are shining objects everywhere! HIghlight glow those....are you sure you should be staring those things at the eye sight? The background is darker.

Its those mario driving, or something has mushroom in rotation your own car like 4 of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment