5/06/2023

I cannot understand it ! Nicky in the middle, and below Shane in London eye glasses and ...... 2nd short clips frames its the nick bear.

I keep asking you on the FIRST DAY WHEN SHANE, where is the phone number to calling me NOT guessing EVERY 5 mins?

Tell me, 5 mins.


Brian

Brian Lauri

78位訂閱者

Instant pot Meat loaf Mashed Potato

Again its nick on the second frame, short clips. We keep playing this, or???!


Nick love letter 13 years ago. Great !  Westlife Christmas letter 2007

We still on this no number called, no phone number, I say when I was in 2014, I suffered.....don't hear me? Every SINGLE DAY?

 

Next 5 mins 5 mins 5 mins, you want the loops, or there is no calls EVERYONEGET UP!!!

Til you flying in all over, or else....we looping every 5 mins whole week, whole months.....got it?

Next, where is the phone number at this interface? Why you don't just call? 5 mins.


Let me understood this?

You are no more bosses now? Its 6 out of 7 when we are on TOUR?

Nicky hair cut its on the right side.

The middle its you 4. You mean MARK?

Or you mean Backstreet Boy?

Is there somewhere NSYNC, or A1, what is A1, never heard about it? I never open it. How many the BOYS groups, what did we say last time, 98 Degree now?

Oh ~ Now I remember this Australia, you mean the Savage Garden.

 

Shane in LA, German CAT on the roof corner, you mean

Shane in LA, Cat in German.....these are the short clips saying. I am becoming so good at this, I am telling you!!! This entire Youtube to human whom I cannot TALK!

Something about Mark, Kian and Brain.......on the third clips, so Nicky got pushed ot the 5th frames.


You mean you all didn't decide the Breakfast, SO WHY THERE IS A BREAKFAST?


Let me think how to make the next 5 mins question, my madness is over my head, I CANNOT THINK!

 

You all making it up stuffs inside your lyrics or your group presentation or Vevo. Or somewhere you all BOYS before 25 years AGO, still BOYS now, you are not sure, or examine per paper clips on every Vevo or the lyrics if those WERE your new invention of the classify material BY SOMEBODY Else.....AND you don't know each boy groups of the SAME AGE bracket....

What did I say between the BOYS and the ON TOUR BOY, your Star War Atlantis like yesterday?

I haven't think the questions, you are coming in, or WHOM are coming in WHEN ALL of you finishing the CONCERT? Or you want to tell me there are other boybands HUMAN, that beside this ONE NICKY in....its YOUR STAR Atlantis SHIP?

WAR ship on my photo stream?

That is what it is? Whom else or that is next 5 mins, you gonna tell me, you goona introducing me, or what is the decision WHY YOU HAVEN"T CALLED?


Its great

Its all Westlife human 5 faces all together, and there is a President Snow White room speech, let me listen. And, let me imagine why I would be listening to this? You or the 5 or the 10 or the 20?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4e-qJdEAXo


Whom is this guy? You have no results at the court room, or you all imagine there is a seriously implication of the President Snow, or YOUR legacy ALL together, for saying all that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUxvoieB0fA


If all of you not ready for the breakfast, I thought that was 3 WEEKS ago or 1 month ago, I keep saying it......WHEN YOU ALL FINISHED!

 

You guys are just the boys groups, the singing bugs + 2 prince inside the jail, or walking free outside? REALLY? I don't even NOTICE!!!

Where is my voice memo !!!

I talk to it. My eyes are closing....

I write this on another page.



No comments:

Post a Comment