5/07/2023

I don't want to hear about it !!

Wearing the sandle, the water on the floor, whichever kinids of the floor those water don't be seen or the kitchen design the counter cannot be seen. Not one drop water fallen?

Your eyes got tired with the sunlight inside the window, or burn at your skin, foot standing too long, the oven or the stove too hot on your faces.

The onion

When your eyes are tired, you cannot but go to sleep one afternoon. I say that starting at the Friday noon.

I don't need to fix my eyes anymore, I used to get tired too. Its a long standing a very bad house design that has no foundation with the concrete floor, you almost jump on that house the entire Art fallen from the ceiling. He does on purpose, nothing but junks to staring at it.....

Or you really overweight to such extent, you will becoming very very tired. Not just the eye sight if you saying its for the bf or the man, or you wearing the eye glasses, I think even your brother growing tall, you cared about your faces to how it looks like to him.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5E_Am4kNII




No comments:

Post a Comment