5/22/2023

I personally think ...you cannot breath just by staring at the guy in the true reality.

Seriously.

Square must learn a few things from her dad. My dad not one thing I ever learn from him. 

https://youtu.be/RdBVpIZpnSU



The hair

I think the guys do things with the hair, or they like about the hair things, not sure its the hands plays the hair, or dye the color maybe the head neck, yeah, the massage, but usually I thought you would do the women's full body behind your back those full body all the way to the legs massage. 

You ask the guys.


No, I have never done those things to any guy. Nick might be a few time. Knocking, Tina those 2 hands together, and first 3 finger together forward, rest curls in, hold palm, and knocking it on the back or the shoulder. The children, we have the elementary school, everyone knows something one or another. I personally examine nick's back. Its too hard. He used to work in the construction work. I wash his back, his hair on the spine that area, you have to rub in all the soap. He cannot reach it.

Every time?!



We never really talking about the massage. I only complain his gallbladder, not those pasta.  Everything else, I never do a thing to his entire skin.....all that. You mean massage the arms or limbs?

Carry the water with the correct baking soda boxes, for his gout. I done that carrying the bucket of rectangle containers. Not actually spent my muscle strength on his any part of the body? He is the older generation, maybe he doesn't like any of that. I personally don't do those things. You can drink, and intake. The actual body alignment? ! I was not interested, I was doing my teeth and my eyes, and my sleeping T4, or calming down the adrenal, you saying the height of the Indian Bible, so saying the kidney work on. Most people talking about its the liver. I do the extra work as the women part. I have no one to lean but me?! 

That will be the hydration and excretion, you have no other way, but per cell per body weight count, the Day Moon, Star, Day and Night rotation, every thing in, to take out, one by one. You do that one million times, that is one million times taken out. Those most ....exhausting methods


No comments:

Post a Comment