5/20/2023

I personally will tell you, I feel like....I live in the hospital receptional front desk filling up all your UB MD 6+1 x 4 people medical paper + UB 4+2, your front desk address and telephone numbers.

I am not one of them, but I live in the hospital billing cycle or the address phone book, the emergency contact person's line. Meaning, I really don't care about SMCH their church service local ICE like Rebecca or RC (regional director) like Carol in EF. You all might have a early start-up your church idea, so you have a position, or this is a real 5 Lords competition grounds what to tell them?

You telling these boys your title on your jobs? Or that day they will find out?


Zawanna probably knew some of the Charity, I meant I used to be in the SMTV. That is when Compete and Compared to match up a conversation in the emergency time, otherwise I am at the hospital Emergency Exit door. 

You want to do a medical center check-up, driving someone, phone book as....why my profiles its filling up this UB MD 6+1 to meeting MD 4+2 WWII Interface line, a kiss and a slap W Two worlds, City of Hope its a hospital, we have the ID at the lunch cafeteria. 

I cannot tell you why any leadership has that experience in the school, or somewhere the volunteering experience by telling you, there is an emergency contact filling up form EVERYWHERE. So I live IN THE hospital. 

I am so used to this feeling....the front desk receptionalist desk in front of them, its what things to fill up? Let me imagine why I keep saying that. 


You fear a lot of things, okay?! I don't want to talk about it anymore. NSYNC Joey or JC, one of those. You know what is an emergency contact used for? In the emergency time like my roommate upstair with the dog name "Coco", its I drive that person at night to the emergency room, to wait next by that chair, for her standing there at the front desk. Then we going in. 

You stand next by you will have a problem your bf, your parent-in-law, or your own kids, you need your Line App phone touch and feel. You cannot sit on that chair without wondering your mind. You cannot stand at that receptionist desk...."What is the filling up their emergency contact, they got the parents, but they are the pack going in together today. Not me. Them."




No comments:

Post a Comment