5/18/2023

๐Ÿฅ˜ I think he heard me talking on the Google plus, or he has the agent, like a system things, so he hasn't met a person sounds like that descriptoin?! ๐Ÿฅ˜

Eben he is trickery....

Well, he might be that replacement over a lot of things himself, side by Keanu Reeves and Simon Cowell. What he can testify was the adultery. It was ABBA or Aqua in that OU language on the right column the real word from the Top to the buttom. I think ...from the Internet that set of the words. 

So his experty, he can say what he wants when he seeing all those line up an arrays of the settlement. I told you already, most the guys don't play those swapping game unless sent you to the furthust corner of the Turkish airline, you doing some very very very very bad things. Very bad stuffs. So if Eben didn't lost part of all that business, he has what he knows, or what he reads the books, or citation to come out that one paper, he doesn't look like too difficult to express himself in English or in Writing. 

I don't actually know him. 


๐Ÿฅ˜ But in UB, that would be Dennis. I hardly doubt he says you all showing your bank statement first, he is that type. 

๐Ÿฅ˜ I think you all might competing the same exactly "= 1 " Earth prince, but not that Earth Diety Little blue kids because he evolved so many kinds already I imagine. 

๐Ÿฅ˜ i don't really know whom that might be.

๐Ÿฅ˜ I can pay him some money, he does what he think is the correct over those OU language for his part of those words. I didn't have the time to check it.


๐Ÿ’ The guys like = I will tell you, not the girls buddy together very often. 

๐Ÿ’ Like I say to Dean in front of the Adria, I don't think I talk to Karen in the direct face-to-face, and there is a slap on the WWII interface line, that kind of the talking, I wonder if that is 10x worse, or 100x worse, because there are the back-end people no one sees. ROC.



I personally haven't arrive to when i had a choice to pick and choose a guy, its the one in front of it, so...I am not sure about these circumstance I learn or I know or I understand.

1. The time I have no money, so 2 people work together in one house tidy up routine morning to shire. Meaning, some drive, some putting the things in the fridge, some clean up the bathroom trash can. I have a period.

2. I didn't realize once that routine was set, you mean you do on purpose to....

3. So one day I start to make the money and before I getting my money, I already see a what in front of me. A line to crossing over my ...limit or the angel's line, or lies.

4. Then when I did make the money, not the small tiny money for my personal upset 1 or 2 points. You saying finding a several college drunk friends all together, like 10 couples =20 boys and the girls, their money =???! My self denial.

5. That brings to a table about, how the adultry means you swap the house, the garage, the routine, the reason why the first time you can just say no, really. If that is right in front of you.

6. There are a lot of this routine why people keep swapping, you mean romance its the love, or lament, or venting on the phone with my mother? I didn't have a parent or the sibling for 20 years, now I am talking to see, if I have any of them for proving myself worth the first meeting = Meet the Parents.

7. I used to be with a very old person. Not sure alive or dead yet. 

8. That will be the most worldly people do not accept, I am telling you. If you saying to the guys, they can just reject you at the front, really. Your intention were his money bank, or his retiree.




No comments:

Post a Comment