5/18/2023

I think I was in my kingdom garden or the first grade to second grade. We have the school dance, and one of this private school have a one building.

That is a white towel kind of the private building behind. Every kid has a memory, its a special, air quiet, very tall internal space, kinda of like that Flower Thousand Bone, there was a memory. Its a rectangle building. The most pale white building, not the color in my photo. The pale white tiles outside I think.

There is a painted smell in the basement. Its a special very quiet building.


I used to do the ballet, having these ballet shoes in the comic book, and one of those other than the vaccination clinic style I say to Joy NSYNC one time to that Simon Cowell things, next by Britney them dragging the chair games, it was the same space, we have a dance audition. Line up one line, everyone starting, my teacher was a younger, nice looking women teachers.

Its a role in the end of the dance, 3 girls in the middle holding a ring up like 哪吒 his legends its on the foot, at least in my imagination. 

It was one of those ice skating back leg up, hold the shin bone small leg, the other hand holds the golden 3 big rings, 3 touches hold in the middle of the group dance, you saying 10 or 20 near by us. The last 3 person the main role.

The ending position.

 It started....at the audition one line. Not one by one. One straight front line. 1 time.

 

The parts I used to say, which mins per second interval. And I will tell you I never dance !!!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yOq0CV3APQ



I don't think you really leave the America to imagine every country line are as big as the America, to make those Internet Amazon so accessible, some convenience, some language is that worthwhile to learn. Is that convenience and gamble to the next 20 years monetization or imagine, ...well, its just because convenience.





No comments:

Post a Comment