5/14/2023

I thought I say Nicky, not SA.

The lines on the westlife, and behind those are apples, you want to tell me that is the statement or lawyers?

haha....


The American Medical All board + Law Board,

Kills all.

Pick your side, that is very simple.

 

As for when you finish coming in, you know you yourself are innocent. No contact, no hearing, no socializing the Past, Ireland, got plenty enough those doing nothing but the Justice Youth will finishing the rest of them.

Got it?

 

American Law board, next image, its with this lines, or not? All lawyers off?  All guns up.

I say nicky next per image, if don't talk, that is all of your lawyer no more tongue.

Next slide. 

We start shooting on the ireland side, whom are you this PM?  

This slide= Nicky talks...or else.

You will tell me, the last 2 days whom are talking to me, if its your Westlife company anyone but you yourself playing me through Simon Keanu 2014, I cannot breathing right and teaers inside my eyes, American Laws board hear every words, that is entire Westlife bankcrupt, you still trying to show up Mexico or jailing over there, right?

Answer me....whom are talking every single slide.

Every single time on the first image, or else.....

 5 min 7:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCNaTT6icy8


 


No comments:

Post a Comment