5/06/2023

๐Ÿ“ฒ If you are immediately dead, you ever think where you go, being told, being accused at, being felt no justice inside your heart, soul, mind? ๐Ÿ“ฒ

You were taken people's advantage, a Life Review Before Death.

That is not one thing to think about in life? ๐Ÿ“ฒ I am just asking you. Yo want to find those China preganent women no education compare whom did this to the whole construct of the overal low IQ or being concluded drop the IQ, losing the line and square in the mentality of the women losing hope, losing statue, losing lovers, losing life misery, you callibrate yourself jealous, sad, negative, you need the money. 

If this court room paper process like the school homework as the group activities, none of them are like Anna. Only 1. She can literally bossing us to even literally if we were puppet all the way including we got our share of money, she coming up so she didn't see those are the money issue for you and your family.

If this court room paper its to fishing out the special talent in the court running the democracy scenario for saying how to lie all the way, there is only one person we all knowing perfect for the jobs. None of us gonna make it this writing. At least for this moment right now, I think.....I start to see something totally different to anyone could be this upset my entire system inside and outside. But that time if coming, I struggle over the strangle ropes to die, I think I will still struggle. This is the best thing I can see this far. Right now. 


I need some times off, I prefer everyone else derive an overall situation to out argue her One Anna points, because I don't really accept her point. Her points gonna throw me and all of us off what we seeking for. Each of us has the reason to file it. The way she runs that, as if that is not a real court room paper. That is not acceptable at my current statue. I need time to learn more. I need time to think, and to talk about some people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment