5/04/2023

If you know the instruction given to them ....you know what you looking at it.

The line !!! Seriously ~~

You want to do the customized things, that is why expensive. I am not sure where you eyes looking at it. I am looking at....I know what things to negotiate my own living quarter. You have the electricity lighting on the top, all the switch outlet has to work, the switch on which walls ending up.

The carpet or the floor, you could just all using the wood the cleaning idea. They have a new material its the heating on the floor. Most time you create a cabin, someone's craft shop or the art shop, and it shipped right at your own home, you push in then that is part of the house.

So all these IKEA beige looking wood, you acquire to send to this...some wood place we have here. You ask them to mounted those cheap wood. The Chinese those are very expensive. I thought i say Eco-friendly to look like self-create?

Why did I go to the AGT for? 256 lights prototype, you have the Home Depot, we ...might a little bit more difficult. I could just call Ryoya, you know where he got his kitchen addition material at? Its a package he got that entire things. oh you saying, Japan has all those things?

No comments:

Post a Comment