5/12/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฃ If you speak in English, writing in English, learning some laws, some medical, some IT Silicon Valley.... ๅฆ‚ๆžœไฝ ๅ€‘ๅญธ่‹ฑๆ–‡,ๅฏซ่‹ฑๆ–‡,ๅญธ็ฟ’ไธ€้ปžๆณ•ๅพ‹,ไธ€้ปž้†ซ่—ฅ,่ทŸไธ€ไบ›้ซ˜็ง‘ๆŠ€็Ÿฝ่ฐท (Silicon Valley) ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฃ

The future the hope, you saying you just be friends with the guys whom coming here for a more affordable hospital visit, I just sit, they sit, one by one. There is nothing but my filling up the paper works, we may never require to speak one word communication. 

He finish his hospital doctors visit, he felts the airplane is more scary, I am telling you.


๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฃ

 

You don't have to take everything its a lie to you, you extract the TV only to what benefit you saying everyone having a free will how to proceeding per min per second to the Next goal. Whatever that looks to them, only you believe, only you know, only you have a dream, you have a psychi response, you have this invisible. No one will question you if that is real or just a lie, but you proven that is the only road with or without that experience you are capable to that TV, its not your claim matter. Really. 


๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฃ

 

There is an instruction, follow it. I even given you what I hear. One day of those future, I may not even need to opening up my mouth, I just see, I say behind, I get it done. No one even knowing a thing I EVER exist. You like to know that?

 

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅฃ

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment