5/06/2023

In English, the American English 在美式英語裡面

When they saying that the ceiling its leaking water ...not Steve Jobs say the ship leaking water from below, his job just needs to make sure the ship its steer to the right direction !!!!

我不知道怎麼翻譯 .....


This is Pitt from my side. He is on the Facebook, that is him.

Maybe you message them like you "express your interest" if they have any other better choice than those President, I am not sure they ...the current situation having any other implication.

I personally in Taiwan NEVER gone to the beach, or the amusement park. My father used to be around, not dead yet. They had the amusement park in the past. That time he might have some security. I got nothing but a roof...right now. I don't really going to those Tina Jojo flute her way on venting. She did....Eastern side.

Mimmo and Connie with the kids they go one camping, some people doing that......

Maybe you all loving it these outdoor, I am getting too giant fat to move anywhere currently. 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Gw9ONIS4w


 

No comments:

Post a Comment