5/04/2023

Is Zawanna's planet ....Bigger than us, even for us on Earth at this lower orbits debtris distance, this Blue planet, imagine they also blue too glowing and using the same water or the air that we breath....what the monent of the lifetime! We are identical ~~~!!!

Their sphere are just imaginative SOOO much larger than the Earth, heavier too.  I cannot describe to you that feeling, its a knowing, from that core, if I describe to you I might lost that vision. Not the core, its this how you seeing the Earth the same way, just when in comparison inside, I know it, it is SO much larger and a lot more larger too. 

When you say 1.5, that is already big enough. I am not sure. The larger the planet, that means the more population people you can put on. Are you out of your mind? Imagine we live on a bigger just looking like the Earth planet?

I cannot even imagine that myself because everything around us are barren land. They have sunlight at least I can see those blue, I have no idea the rest of the other stuffs. 

I get more scared too. The larger planet like theirs. I am not sure if they defined differently too. That is the planet or a different words, because the overall size are larger. To us, that is a planet, ...right, I am not sure in their language will be defined as?!

Anyone? Does Planet or sphere they eat?!




No comments:

Post a Comment