5/02/2023

Its upside down, its better Ireland coming in. My side castle, that is a landing site.

One of those, WHY we are the landing side here.

That is probably all the reason why they be here. Most the American Classified Whistle Blower, getting a ranch like Seattle, like Bill Project Camelot for spotting the UFO. That is what they private says. There is an Inelia Benz purchased at Beach, remember I say?

We are the metropolitan, any reason why they would be landing first on us here....I don't really know. You can find out on the TV. Both Western worlds have too many this accidental insurance, and the monetization I think its limited. The health care its way too expensive.

I told them to come in with the hospital visit, then go back, ...until their age 65 years old. That is just they find out now. They can always find out things in the details. 


No, I think Shane just told you whatever they do exactly real like the TV they say, a lot of that. You can put the real material on the TV. They are like that.

No, its a music business, so only the main singer if I were you keep staring somewhere everywhere except the place I told you so.  You didn't notice they singing in English but they are Irish? We here they sing mandarin, crossing over China still singing the Madarin, its one fact you can never change. 

They just refuse to speak English right here. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnOAK04tJhc



No comments:

Post a Comment