5/02/2023

Kian is a more uptight person, or he is already looking like that himself. I never say I gonna be with any of them. Meaning European blood european family statues.

I am not sure he has the kid or becoming some kind of the "father"s figure, oh, he becomes the worse if he gets to those side of the life norm. But I think he might be just the stunt of those saying. I seeing things here that doesn't mean knowing anything there.

But i think that person he is a more uptight personality, not sure what that means. 

Its both side, because he never met me. He heard about me probably. Seeing it on the video, or any video he faintly could see the photo small tiny.  The cooking video, or the actual prototype things shows up....any kind. 

I don't think....that has any story of that related to any of you. I told you repeat over, all that is Shane' one person's FULL of himself imagination statues. There is nothing else but his own fantasy of making up all that stuffs.

Shane Filan, that one guy. One guy.





No comments:

Post a Comment