5/05/2023

Let me describe you something.....if someone !!!!!

Like me living in America to becoming this PROUD human flag national world. (National Flag world citizen) for saying....

That

That

That


I land to a brown line ...let me think how it looks like a circle starting at the animal welfare. I hold up my phone to turn around like the Smallville Cloye or that is when I drop my phone.



There is a lot of the story plot can end up like that.

Whichever...landing required! 

Behind me = OU, you mean the Past are gone, or that entire land gone?

So in front of me would be W Two world. I got that.....its an interface. WWII, that is I told everyone, what I grew up the schooling knowledge.

Frozen

Big Hero 6

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

/

   /

      /

Did I say that was an interface, sorry erase that, its starting at the O

Sorry, I mean the / at the O.

You mean Frozen ?! Not OU?

That is perfect, now there is a straight line called the sisterhood. I am the singular? You mean the duality theory? Its not cut in half, its W in half. Do I want to know what is W in half?

www, I know what that is. WWI it was 1914-1917, asking me WWII? So W in half would be?


V Vanranda, sound like Miranda. You mean England  V? 

Vendatta.

Ireland has this ViKing, I practically saying certain things to this Nicky or Shane already....

 

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment