5/02/2023

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ Let me try to get a sense, why these boyband groups so important, its their person? ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ They are in the music field, isn't there anything not about music? I am trying to look alike, but that is not my field.

I cannot register anything Shane says. I will tell you that. I am not in that field since WHEN? I am trying to put up all this TV stuffs !!!!!

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ So I am examine what is the real, what is not real. I am starting with them?

๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’˜ NSYNC I could tell right inside UB? oh my GOD!

๐Ÿ’ I look at Tina face all over the planet? !! on DEAR~~~~~ 

๐Ÿ’˜ The birth stone (Flower Thousand Bones), you mean Obama's birth certificate Black Ops? OH NO!!!!!!!

I have a Seth duplicate looks just like Shane, the image I see was about him that imagination notebook, or writing, or creation content? Like MY SIDE of UFO SETH?

I am telling you ....

Dr. T and Tamang, heard the original creation content song. Emily Junks. Might be the same "Inter-personal relationship" that class's lecture hall. Melinda's major is communication.

Ask them? 

Of course I know what is original ! You talking about in the Movie: Pitch Perfect, so why don't they tell me in 2014?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyNRPGnZe6Y


7:25

Yeah, its original, small interval

 Nick's older sister has a piano at home. No, he never heard the original. And I change my diet, never correct anything in his mantra repeating the Day when I found out...he gone to NJ when I ran out of the money Babaji says June 14, Kerry Underwood American Idol she won.

To Gay Club shooting 2016, before the 5 Lords Reviews.

I think my ticket its June 22th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk9tnC-_y70



Anything original its legal. That is the music industry.

Probably not the 5 names, for saying ...they don't remember one name.  That is the reality, seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment