5/04/2023

Let's say you want to work with each other ....and that would be you elementary you learn how to be around the groups of the people in the same classroom setting of that Korean Drama?

And anyone your parents groups thinking you FOREVER never gonna work with each other anyway? The small micro-world? 

For example, my head pineal gland its toooo itchy, so I need to shower, wait, all the shampoo and conditioning longer, to when these older Japanese shampoo (its artificial all free-substance) used off, I have to dry my hair and change the pillow case.

And if my mother is washing the laundry, your entire arm going in, and since I dry my hair, my left hand touching the hair fallacle meaning...I touch my finger at, that entire left arm going in the washing machine current on the soap mode, its no harming right?

So I landing at my keyboard?

Or my thermal bottler to dump the warm water to my cup and touch my cup?

Because that thermal bottle its every morning, after the facet water running 20 seconds, I have to wash the Lid and the full thermal bottler?


No comments:

Post a Comment