5/31/2023

Let's say....From the Top, I think that is a movie.

I draw a line

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a division.


At least you know that word. So the Lords all across, for some strange reasons, they display like that, no one knows where they come from, I am not listening to them. They are on the cloud or the Top. I have no idea anything with them, or....I am my name is.

So here we have a problem.


They say Ireland

                                                                                                     Carter all of them


                                                                      Me


I guess you wish to say, you have your intern or the future set to go, one of those leaving your family, not necessary your church, or that is both? 
That is not running away? 
I just told you, many people UB didn't show up SA student activities, they gone out of the school, each might already have small financial planning success, small tiny, and they are capitalize on the next 20 to 40 years until they retired. I didn't have an attention focus, so I left.

That is between they the boy band cover their data sheet.


I cover mine side, whichever or whenever I receive them included. 


At the beginning I have zero time to think, I will tell you that, until last Christmas. Westlife shows up, my whistle and bells sounds. 

It did.

Normally....

There are a certain things will never happen. Not I imagine, I live a certain life. Do I know you? I didn't know their name at all.  So, a lot of girls imagine a certain thing. I know that. I am curious that too. I am not looking at them direction, not really. 

But I would be the less hostile human on this Earth, I will tell you that. 

They are writing their own lawsuit, I am writing mine.  I keep my name, you guys go away, keep your own happy world. Let's say...this one 5 Lords name paper means, right?

If you girls get your argument wrong, you will be thrown out of the court room. You are guessing it, you are alliance at it. No, the boys Vevo didn't tell me. I got shocked when the audio microphone becoming audible, and I have no idea what happened blind folded from my bed....getting up (blind folded)

"I cannot hear anything?"

Sorry, "I cannot see anything."




No comments:

Post a Comment