5/22/2023

My father used to take us small to the water camping site, but we never spent one night at the river bank. We always go home. So I never tent. When I come to America, because that is the popular things after you got a car.

You see, you learn, what American movies and the advocating life....I always like the tent. When I was the kid, my father time, we have those binocular indoor kid play tent. In the middle to looking out. Its a tent.

So the only tent I starting were on the retreat, and at cottage.

Right now I am so City bind, you seeing so much these microwave and the fast efficiency, ...because you know I used to be in the cottage country? The usage of the electricity will be more expensive if you living out bound.

Unless this Shane has anything creative to go about, I am content where I am supposed to be right here. There is a high tech of those sleek, I don't know how fast those gonna propel. I didn't see I am stopping it right now. That is all I can say.



No comments:

Post a Comment