5/04/2023

Nap

Can I imagine I wheel my desk and chair starting the center points.... oh mine! What is that?

...Similar you know how IKea display their model furniture at. Kind of like Warehouse I guess, the ceiling parts. But you saying the stair up those are the walking area, the center its the kitchen. I invest in my own already made money. That is I need these things to become the eternity.....the human race does not get up, really. Not the hygienic, not the aesthetic sense.

Babaji: Go

That singer is Shane's voice, can you hear it? Do you know, I am very sensitive not just the eye sight, it was the hearing sight...because his voice just sounds like that Canada Nick, they doing it on purpose, or just my head are injury hurt. 

This is the things whom you chasing after, or they all just given up the furthust points of our map location ONCE they move in here, just too scary to look at it? Ireland its the furthest side of the Earth Map, how interesting ....for the long term purpose it serves the points, really.

No, it is how you does these Wall things, and you insert the furniture and the lamp on the tops. You could just put a cloth not the actualy marble on those background. Its a ....fabric dye cloth !!

Some coffee restaurant shop has a certain...design similar to what you define a vertical height down. They don't have the money, but that is the design.....imagine that.

※※※※※ Most the constructional works only know how to do the measurement tape straight down, those rectangle style. They only know....the vertical or the horizontal. Everything else its to enstall onto the wall. You mean Mounted to the wall.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBzYutvSR2k


 




No comments:

Post a Comment