5/24/2023

Nicky Byrne

The gay looking is what? Too perfect one day that soccer stadium a giant ship passing it by, I will exactly putting your faces, all your soccer bow kneel flat under that ship, all darkness sky preview;nothing but blood and horror, to those audience seat, tell me, one sound that TV, what pain I can make each soccer players nothing but scream without sound. And how that flag burnt in sulfuric acid were nothing but all your dollar bills in iconic…understand each word I say?

Kneel there one hr.


Header 194 country eternity and forever every generation every life nothing but pointing to Iceland  at 11 o’clock. It means to you all how hell awaits each days goes by, Prime Minister.


High tech it’s on my command, infred red …I say Micky mouse bow kneel flat. Capish ? Nothing but hotness deal, you are all way to hot deal right now. Every life degradation in my name. 


https://youtu.be/g2YovKTINGY


Repeat mantra after me, all your only prayer Ireland, all politician forever and ever goes to hell. Forever hell, but Eternal oneness with the blackness - one simple truth set you free. Remember whom runs the gays ruling on nuclear factory, that switch button, is that in America. On my command, all politician Ireland no electricity til every mantra heard infred red. It’s your citizen willing. You say ET hear that or that at American side that switch box. It’s I say you repeat or you say they will forever and eternal. And you Nicky will remember with the rest Nick or Nikolas, what’s the diary forever will be. To princess alike !! Pink pink pink.


I say one last time, none your money called money. Not one human. To that plastic waste ending up in the sea bottle or chewing small trash plastic wet…it’s economic price they go to jail or fine. To that you know Austin’s cousin because he was an ADD, his mother are outcast, you never know whom got jailed and hidden. And that every human does not hear I say once more, what is my original job profession, it’s every word hear loud and clear !!


Remember what your coach tells you, you got a big game, if you dare going near your parents ….if that’s what they already say, or intended to say…how would I know, Square willing to get approval plus, she got prayer no money. TV says necklace ….Tiffany Breakfast. French last Queen counterfeit Diamond Tiffany, there is a know story, every Torus lady never stop running jail the first day or metal bar inside that very room. Run and hide. When I say world peace and harsh punishment- it will eternal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment