5/09/2023

Nicky, do you want to make a plan 5 years. You can just go back after. If Mark coming in, he knows you are here. You drive. I tell you the plan here.

You see that house I say? 

Yeah you have no one you know here, its not one of you technically suffering outside your world life. You and me here.  You drive.

I drive too. I don't need you to imagine.....

I used to tell you the birds routes. We stay near that area, and then once I talked to my father side, where that goes to, I make the plan. But you go and I beside you, these are just birds language, not Irish required, no Chinese required, including the sky and the cloud, and the advertising behind that property (the bird says) on the wall.

On the wall. 

You make a routine of that life in 3 years. Then you saying if 2 years more. You can go back afterward. Mark he doesn't have to come in immediately.

I take you to those several places, and you get used to this routine, its just how you walking in walking out life.  It sounds like a boring life, so you try the first year.


Here are the plans

There is a Taipei Station I told you the book store, next by its the hair shampoo selliing, they always last 10 days sale, they are still there, on their right, to that in between there is a testing place between that current English and Japanese some kinds of testing. You and me don't need to. We retired.

So I tell you....some small tiny things you pick up your phone, or I tell you this is we inquiring. You never walking in and feel it.

Sakura Clear Card the small tiny things, sorry, we cannot do it. We don't know anything Japanese. So I took you turn left, 2 second walking book store, we go to the 2nd or the 3rd floor, here are all the English preparation test book.

Again, Sakura Clear Card, small tiny thing, sorry, we cannot do it. Those are literally in Japanese.

We just keep walking on the 3rd floor, to the 5 floor, I show you this rose made padel thing. 


I tell you how W Two worlds, Jason and Vicky those routes

Tina and Jason running bus, or Tina and his hotel make-love outside the school, punishment at, the restaurant with the name if still there.

I show you this geographic location, you will feel nothing but alone, walking all in this city with me or one day you capable to tranpassinig all this termiinal, exit road, walking up or down.

Sneaker

Lotto big numbers its before or after you meets this stair, but next by, has a hidden big plaza, nothing but selling things in there. Brand new. But next by this is where Japanese Pharmacy, some women very fragment shampoo.

Again, Skaura Clear Card, the small tiny thing, sorry, we cannot go there traveling yet. There is a Square ruins everyone's life, I told my dad. Someone got detain until when her problems gonna solve, the Pixie side.

No one hears us. We stuck inside the basin.

Another year pass by.


No comments:

Post a Comment