5/18/2023

Nicky, find a dozen wife’s for Kian. When you get up ….in the morning.


“In the course of the evolution, are you saying you willing to give up life purpose on the very first term with or without ….the life purpose such as reproduce?”


Ocean 8 


“I hereby ….”

“Speaking the truth, owe to the truth ….what I stated it at my first encounter to my evolutions this is what I did and including writing myself a future letter, whatever that letter supposes to be, and I hereby ….”


“There are often a misunderstanding between that science to the Past or the modern, including my wealth debates.”

“I am telling you, seriously, there are the several indication over the course of time.”

“I am saying it was never meant to be but we last about a dozen time reincarnation’s “

“For saying they have a record, that is a piece of technology !!”

“Define to me AT THE FRONT to that judge what’s a definition of the technology and that information are being recorded or being seen at a literally what frames set 16:9 their time the monitor for saying “records” er has a wing behind. I must be blind or damf to hear this - I sing at it SOUPY!, THAT IS A TESTIMONY!!”


“If someone keeps using it, that’s my fault?” (Holding table 2 arms )

“That time duration isn’t that far away to each, we are practically neighbors !! We really care about the time for saying that’s a real neighboring crisis, I water my plant.”

“That’s residential, that’s residential jurisdiction, that’s residential plants !! I just didn’t say the white clouds belongs to the top of the roof ATTACHED TO IT!! We don’t have a psychi, but we have a GOD above our roof?”

“Try to reason with me, it’s the instant manifestation …or the instant gratification that kinds of implication can happen every so often, I just didn’t literally wrote the lawsuit starting ON THE FIRST LIFE!!!”

“The debating nature at the court, I MYSELF is standing here having an oath, that’s I myself opening up my mouth to debates over, whom cares what not written the script on the very FIRSt LIfE, your requirement sheet saying opening up the mouth ! Sorry, it’s I hereby starting the quoting of my personal encounter over the personal staff, that’s my plants !”



No comments:

Post a Comment