5/24/2023

No, I didn't ask Ronan. I told you something on the background a few day ago, the overall average people like you.....you like his music, or Album?! Or the style I think in the pop songs.

I am not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdBVpIZpnSU

I have this Wallace, but he is the Asian, both..people like them when they debut themselves on the stage, if you girls are nothing but the bees yourself to flying toward it, why don't you just jump on the stage to kiss him?! That is literally a fat girl did that to Keanu Reeve when he gone to his own band tour. I think its "Dog band" too.

The UB that side. They are more near this East United State. The middle west if you saying the Ella Enchanted that middle west, I am not very sure. I didn't talk to them enough to find out their own overall on average their clicking on the video or the music to listen. I think UB those 300, I think its about the guy and the girl like Ronan Keating.

Yeah the birds every day saying thing about Ronan


Tell him, you like him, you love him, you sending the notes, the flowers, the greeting card, the seasonal gifts packs, the flower basket, the fan club anything they do for the star. You are not saying to live with him for the rest of your life, that kind. 

You participate with that kind of the life momentum, or unless you are not...expecting if you doing that he will return you what? A phone call?

I paste my photo all over the internet, even my youtube are at the mute site. My mother and ex bf both are muted birth right I think. Right now they doing nothing but frizzing over my brain every so often like the birds. 


A phone call? 

Then you go near him. He is from Ireland. I don't know if they are EU those saying they can move around in the Europe zone.  Some people telling me they love the star so much, they just move over to their country will sound like less than this W Two worlds, its how do I imagine I looking at this map...really.

You buddy together, keep communicating with him, without me. 

The girls or some guys you joining in together. If you include a guy, he will tell you what he thinks a guy like that will like about, and you do what he says, so you adding his happiness to life appreciate letter all together to Ronan. 

That is what you all actively seeking out your own happiness.



No comments:

Post a Comment