5/09/2023

No, Shane, that TV only circle anything Zawanna says. Everything else get rids of. You wait another 5 years 10 years...

Don't look at it.  No, you don't need to. 

They have some other better TV than that.


uh,...next frame. No, dont care about it. No, they are not the real military. I fake it, none of that real, so we can just live the freedom life without those anything report what. Its civilian. No, I doing things with the Court. If not rudimentary subjects...that is not military. That is the Education Department on that similar line with Bio. the Same department at American Congress for that BTX.

They are not the military.

The miltiary can just go through them. A lot of this things, its just the civilian I will myself, I say....I do those things.


I imagine you talking about you Shane. But I see Kian and Mark, Louly....How about you doing best your own perfect world. You mean NSYNC they tie 9 heads into one? They have another black. They....are using what materials I don't know. But...if not from the fantasy, any classify going in, they are all similar to the Silicon Valley fate. 

They are pulling all things out. 

That person or whom group exit out of the industry. 



No comments:

Post a Comment