5/23/2023

No, you can keep both types of the lawsuit. Your personal stuffs. I have no ideas what those movies means to you inside. ....when I am living inside of it every single day, I am telling you, I just too busy to imagine anything else like a parallel life...because other people's life like the Medical Board meant are more important !!!!!

Whatever the real job in my current life.

What you did were too prudent were you are too in a rush or in a hurry, you really really really lured into these "you thought about next day" someone coming to pick you up, or you literally literally seeing outside the motorcycle, or airplane, or military jet, something....you imagine things almost every day you looking outside whichever windows to your eyes sight are. 

Those driven you inside, are not healthy. Those are all false. You could just ask your parents, if those things are real, you are waiting for how long the time span, you still get nervous, and they will tell you "No, there is not like that right now outside your new moving away home, or destination." 


Let's say because me Anna are from Taiwan (then American Citizen)

I am talking to Westlife or Backstreet, like inviting them after checking...I just having to have a certain karma to let's say I got 35 units, they can immediately move in those units, without the hesitation including their production company people with whichever these big mass of the furniture I first make them. Let's say those are my karma. 

That entire flow charts someone living in her life, still considered as a mortal "She is from Taiwan the immigrant to United State, whom return to Taiwan for sometimes evaluation."

NOT AS ELF. One of those things are too convenience to talk about the local safety or the local economy, or including talking to other Taiwan Youtuber, other than Halley. 

But because my income bracket are shifting up every single day....things are changing even behind, IF your destination were near Taiwan, or saying passing by me with or without your own country with or without your parents,.....you could take over all the communication right way to these local Youtube after me Anna set a little bit parimeter, what to do to this X Man, or what to expect anything else from America side.... + 

That 

+That

+That That That....


You understand?



No comments:

Post a Comment