5/05/2023

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ People succeed on that 4 point frames Youtube in front of you, by that Day and Hours of that Years....you didn't know that one person, one groups what did they putting into the time 5 years ago. And you staring at 100 people whom succeed and you fail. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ

Cooking included.

Why don't you all just figure it out the Technology in Amazon that much of Fast and Efficiency things?! Because if I don't require to cook that much, that means its a slow cookier, or anything with everything I "follow" the Amazon Script = their EVERY electronic device has a recipe book.

My Rice Cooker in Watermarke. I didn't use their methods, but I find out the fridge temperature and sushi. I have this plastic small container, not huge, and I make the sushi and fridge at. The rice and the temperature like a chemist ought to be doing? 

All your too perfect boy groups? I think doing things simple, they only care about the opening of the pot its the taste. 

They only know Sugar, Taste Honey, Spicy, Salty !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment