5/07/2023

Pinterest - can you imagine I make money just by repeating this words?

Sit like sitting, stand like you're standing. Posturing looks like you are walking in zen, thinking in zen, day dream in zen. Zen Zen zen.

 

You finding a career not ending up in jail. You mean the business proposal. You are not supposed to be in the jail with the business. You want to be outlaws, and why would anyone wants to get out law bar inside the metal fence? As a girl, I repeat this about thousand times. There are only certain girly things I can do a professional jobs to sound like that appearance only on me, that is the IQ problem inside the head area. 

The Music, there are parents business. Why you care so much what I do? There are Beethoven, Mozart, but there is a Bach out today's piano was not that back then. Guess what? There is a story I can talk about it? The art history is not important why don't you say the Russian 柴爾夫斯基 his biography in music Classic World is not important? You talking like you have a literacy, my ex bf were the Italian, this is the entire small tiny music notation on the per music sheet they ink on it.

Every interval below those alphabets are Italian? You can just do each music video session like my heart felt like having some literacy. I describe to you, ANY radio or the airport terminal or the Galatic Terminal Portal of those Coffee Shop having a music sounds in the pop or in classic or in trend of their music gerne. Each of this categories are by listening.

You listen, you only need the main melody, that is usually made by ryhtm at the heart easy to memorize like the folk tale. And therefore, I teach you 2 kinds of the short hands. Why you care about so much the short hand? Go home AND GOOGLE It.


 










No comments:

Post a Comment