5/09/2023

Shane, I personally cannot wait to get rid of this youtube in front of me, anything to do with this Westlife.

I  need this one more time saying when I get up.

1. You say Ronan is in Thailand? (No, you put that Ronan face again, Square 1 who is in Thailand)

2. Nicky and Kian in Taiwan? (Put them both at this position if they are in Taiwan)

3. Ireland, whom is in Ireland? You don't sleep at night?

4. One human from Westlife, if not you 5 dare to show up with a mouth opens, every world will see horror, When this fake TV says Eben child =high school, one order, guess whwat that order its eternity? You want a belly dance, you will shake it with 10 millions people 24 hours, your family, friend, facebook show up front row stage. Every manner I say one face muscle daring to move it....I say its a very very very severe punishment with 192 country starting, understand Westlife company?

5. Therefore this square its whom are Westlife, I want to see, nothing, hear nothing, knowing nothing. One person dare having a dust breathing one music sound at my air, pop, voice, one sound....you will know how the universe Cosmo works.

6. Eternity of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment