5/30/2023

Something about this one year in the Red River Manga in the ending ....comcubine got thrown out.

I think there is something not stable in that entire world. Not sure what that is. How come this Nicky....has anything to do with anything inside that Congress or Parliment? 

oh ~ I think, I almost thought the only solution its to eat right, look right on the table.

Could that answer to be that easy?

Its the food display, decoration and public hygenic. The kitchen washing, the plates washing, the detegent like the chemist, or the efficiency of running that entire Kitchen. That is the answer?


I think the answer its the ....Food.


They have never eaten a food?! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlRORBtIeC4



Maybe they need to get a round table, each other explain to something with their practice English, how their 20 years, or anything that starting the lawsuit, where it went. Even if you all know your own together lawsuit, you speaking in your own groups event.

Literally we sit down.

You still get nervous to express that, or capable to write them more in the details. You doing that 20 times, and??! You know what you are writing at? No, I don't need to understand the whole things clearly, you can just address

"If the plaintiff were my cousin, his name is...."

You have 20 people doing that, I cannot remember a word you say.

Or are you all still on your judging table, that is not reading from a telecom? You look at a screen in front of you and say it loud? I almost thought I heard English words too. From Brian. Do they say they are from Ireland?




No comments:

Post a Comment