5/31/2023

Something about the vevo from Westlife you keep staring at them. You mean you miss them?

Or you mean you file to them? I cannot understand a word. I am not watching them, if you mean a video interview. Long time ago. ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ… Interview ? Or Ronan? You mean Shane or you mean Ronan?

My head usually under influence it’s in pain…every day I woke up, every nap, I will tell you I look different.  My body in pain, my breathing not enough in pain, I cannot get up I in pain. Some human don’t mix about the romance to say sympathetic, really. 


… ….    ………………. …………….

… ….    ………………. …………….

… ….    ………………. …………….

I personally think …

I have never seen these much human faces in front of me, and they are the ??

The guys.


I am a lot nicer people when the sky falls on me really. I think they just stand there singing. Not like NSYNC.

Probably less provoking attitude if saying the reality in person. The other people they use their hands push people.

Is there something in these tooooooo much vevo, one particular they looking the same standing there singing ?

U have a particular lyrics?

I cannot understand it. It’s all the background color behind them looking the same to me. 

You tell them you like them, that’s their fan doing that. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ


… ….    ………………. …………….

… ….    ………………. …………….


Fragile heart, or your lawyer 5 Lords are not yours? You try to ask it’s real or someone got hire to fake all human exist in my life that’s what I will tell you, starting next by room. You open your door, walk over and look … all the around me, my Roofy down all around me, that’s about right. The birds and the sky.

No, that’s one thing they didn’t lie ….


I am not very sure the first time I look inside this 4 points frame, they look about the same to me. I have 2 diamonds in my eyes. They tell you, I cannot see anything. I take things personally ? They create the song to sell to a particular music gerne. I didn’t know their name. 



It’s about your lawyer telling you …”What?!”

Or Flower Thousand Bone pairs up after you fail your argument, it’s the guy next by you? 

่Šฑ

ๅƒ

้ชจ

To Compete and Compared type or? Last resoir way no back-end road exit part?


“I was thinking, if we …. …. We pretend to be inside a what story …”

That kind of conversation like you as a girl got an idea and you literally excited to tell that guy one afternoon and you think it’s one thing he likes about you …he probably wish you go out and gets a real job, any job hunting starting like a lot of people in America don’t just rely on a wireless and to quit their resume thinking.

Because looking for a job requires that location people to like about you, at least most American look for some extra 9-5 jobs, my side was the Sisterhood of the Traveling pants, I say the “heritage center”, both Western world not looking for a job?

My brother he or Tina is something about this resume I think it’s a CV, it’s chronological importance.

I lost time …long time after UB. I got no hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment