5/31/2023

The guys like to be called "bello."

The European language? REALLY ~~ Nick never knew I like his language on the phone so much ! 

You girls want me to ask you as a girl, "What did you send to Shane, or Kian, or Westlife, or Nicky, or Brian, or Mark on the instgram? I use the facebook. "

No, we never talk about anything about any of you or Babaji. Its about me and him. We spent some time together. The video quality time he thinks its funny. It is funny, some of them. So that is what I watch. I wasn't sure those are the funny ....my time disappear?!

Yeah ! I know you cannot stop clicking on the page, he may not know, but I know.

A lot of people doing that.  They have a fan club, so I say the name, and whom. I am not sure,....but I don't step out of the time occasionally to mean what I say, or I just lie to him or them? I am still not sure which one. I think its Nicky. Up til today ....

I was sure about the last 2 weeks. Today...or this morning. Something strange going on. Today its our tax file date on the news, Taiwan. WE have 50,0000. 4 zero after a comma, that is our money digits in NT. IRS in Taiwan says, they are missing until tonight 7 oclock. IRS like America IRS dates its April 15th.


The human data about 50 萬 not reporting to the agency for their tax file statues. They are calling it on the news today. 

Our Typhoon ended today. 

My mother say tomorrow June 1, they raising up the price for the electricity, I have no more hot water.

The birds say Good morning !!

I c. Good morning, Ronan; not Good Morning Sunshine, Michael Vartan.


No comments:

Post a Comment