5/23/2023

They die immediately if they do on purpose. Well, I think the citizen many are all right money wise, so they only care to show up and argue.

If I glue the honey, dump on me, drop on myself and glue to the ground, not movable…that’s probably you love the Winnie the Poo.

Saying.

“That’s not the statement you say in English. Go game has this retrospective…examination after the games. It’s after the court or I tell you what you intend to argue in front of you lawyer and you tell him re-say or re-wrote, right brain ?”


🦅🦅🦅  far away …


I don’t think training those any values citizen base because they got too nervous. Then if I pretend to be Kail + the Star TV, they will never show up that time at the arguing case they themselves there. Not really. They are bored citizen in the local town for example El Toro. You stand at the Judge you nervous, you open your mouth someone object you nervous either lawyer. You want to participate but your brain it’s blank. Usually it’s a small tiny court, not with the jury. 



No comments:

Post a Comment