5/14/2023

Today is our mother's day here in Taiwan. I don't really celebrate those holidays anymore. Nicky~~~ or Westlife, I am cooking Miso Pumpkin Apple Onion soup ! (Carrots)

There will be taste. How long this keep going on my youtube, Shane?!

You and Backstreet Boy?! Am I talking to Shane or Nicky? I thought I say Nicky!


About Square?! 

No ...not really. The military retired surgeon Nicky, its not the real military. I know what the TV says that is Square when she grew up, you seeing those cartoon 2018-2020, a lot of these swimming military guys, because no matter what Square is a girl, but she has this language....not very coherent to a lot of the occasion. She hides in her rabbit holes, that is what it is. 

The TV meant, she used to grew up in the military dorm, there are the family the kids, like we here also have the elementary kids, the neighbors, we are not exactly friend, but we remembered they used to be our the same neighbors? So that is what we seeing each other grew up!!! 

The artitechs those sister girls. Their mother and my mother they are neighbors, talking about the parents meeting to the school teachers? Tina is not ....doing anything of that. Fighting never ends.

 

But when we grew up, Nicky. Square, they go to their side of the other side of the parents family cousin. After middle school, we don't have any gathering anymore. My brother was, because he flying in every year. Someone could do that. I don't like the airplane. Therefore, we don't really communicate. Other than what I say to Adam Hailey, going to jail after the kids grew up a little bit. Plan on that. One points of time, they will disappear out of their life.


In those family gathering, what my father plans were his University friends, a lot of those have more sleek presentation or talking or the business oriented. Their business fighting never stop between my mother and him. I don't believe a lot of this business setting including outside. We don't have that luxury idea on the kid to go out and spend. Tina and Pang does. I am the oldest I talk about that already.


Being the oldest in the family household, you have to imagine what if one day your both parents are not there, and to care there are 2 kids below, I got nervous. I was. I thought about that I don't even know how to walk to the post mail box. You saying this entire night market, to me, those are the bad places, never gone in. So I only grew up here were that house the school 4 side wall, and the DVD place they use to have the big ear phone.


I ask one more time, breakfast this morning or not? 


No, cross that entire line off. Square. Those out bounce race its the War on the horse, not the acting mimic of some bimbo useless race. That is entirely off forever. She and that uncle. They have nothing to do with the ROC if not sending to the jail at all, on the real education no one can go to Japan.

 

Ice cream like those vegan ice cream?

No, we don't need to be vegan showing it up. Just tell me where you prefer to end up whichever the restaurant. Without her is fine. But we will tell her you are at the meeting places. This entire CITY its now at the police force, I cannot see why you don't just sit across me explain to me how long we gonna keep going on this Youtube.


I personally don't care about ONE thing about eating other than the front screen how long this keep going on and on. I am very exhausted over this.


I say kill all. That women. That is eternal order with her dad. I do not care one thing about politics, you keep doing this aggravating my patience, really. Its cruelty forever....Don't bother show up one more time in front of my face, nicky. My patience don't lasting forever...its forever cruelty.

ETERNAL.

Got it?

Anything else.


That French lady its the Devil Wear Prada the supervisor. Over in Buffalo Downtown. How long I have to explain to you this.


Nick Carter

And whom is this Prince Harry's wife, whom cared they ending up Nibiru....how funny, 2012.

Shut up, birds.


I say one more time.

Under me, No human declare one name, that is eternal dying crisis, FOREVER. The Eternal merits whom I AM. There is nothing to talk about it.  They want to argue with the court, be my guest. What is the forever, and when you will all be dead to see the reality. 


I don't like Coconut. The water and occassionally those what you called the Ha lo ha, beach belly dance, this Obama busienss I will make it eternal all funny, what the president makes a crime, everyone else followed after. You playing 2 side human...there is one flag 50 stars or lines?

Really funny.


Its best your biz attire looking real, if I don't sound very real per manner sound standing, sitting, eatting your way out.

Really.



The witness stand or you mean the Victoria Secrets?

I heard they got killed. Literally DEAD. Those girls.

That is why its only girls, you can see. 


My eyes are tired. Next slide. When I get up.



No comments:

Post a Comment