5/06/2023

Tonight all your time. All groups calls nicky or Shane, its close. Every committee fax in this Taiwan time somewhere in here.

If Nicky shows up today, nothing coming which compoany name or the boy group.

You are out. Starting dialing. I say no one exist other than the sea groups, you can all go to this facebook whichever military commander all at, convince them that is 400 millions dollars lawsuit or the eternity of it.

Every committee, of every Music upper, one person name missing sign, "its close or open galaxy".

Do not mention one word in front of me. and when i say UB only 9 bow, 10 kneels flat every degree greeting begins they open their foul bad breath mouth for repeating one more time I already writing them down per word, you will be writing one thousand times on your arm strong blood shed, carve in your own flesh and blood, because its really really really really funny....do not repeat one word I already make it clear, ONLY I SAY SO. Democracy FOREVER.

You have 20 mins.

Right now my itme is 9:35. Til 10:00, fax in all signature, one name missing, you will see whole the country pay with every blood I mean so, you daring...understand? Boy, hear me?

No comments:

Post a Comment