5/23/2023

๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ Too many of you, too little of us. You win. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ I cannot understand your language.

He needs to beg you.

And me?

I am eating the pudding. Of course "I know." 

These going on 5 days....my miserable life with the birds included. You know. He did.

No, I didn't lie, I didn't talk to any of you. No, I never take anything from your toy storage room, any of that. NO! No, I do not know him. 

No, we are not exactly working together. Its Grey hanging me on the glueing Top. They I haven't seen the kids. Probably they have too.


No, I am not the bad guys. (Both hands high) No, I do not know. No, I did not personally buy anyone the entire that room Hallo Kitty. 

It they purchase? Only they know where their mail room first land because they need to check it, if they are inflammable. No, no transaction. No, not cash, I got no money.  (Both my hands up)

I cant type. 



Do you want to go to the Water park? I don't think you can.

Byrne inviting me. "I say, I thought you cannot move anywhere."

You all rehearsaled, 4 X corner if ...?! 

"I say you cannot, you cannot."

"Technically if your boss didn't bossing me, he is on your survillence too? You shouldn't treat him or them like this, really. Imagine they treat Zawanna what."

"No, we are not the Zawanna world."

"You want to go to the Water park, with whom?"

"With you."

"How about this, everyone knows I cannot move, so are you....you guys go, I stay home."

"Cannot."

"Why not?"

(Red blush face)

"Thor speaking your language uhm....what a different voice to sound like."


"We change our mind, we want to go to the water park."

"You are the kinds I don't trust, I forget to tell you ....(both hands up)

Your parents or grand dad all have a legacy ...."


No comments:

Post a Comment