5/23/2023

Try again? What’s a legal pursue to file a claim, or to lawsuit a democracy under the hearing can take place?

It’s just one line !!

My line App too popular I am telling you every time my mood it’s bad. 

I am telling you, someone doesn’t know how closure my facebook like it was a responsibility 300 human being one state college how important that is on average …your Ireland too proud on the flag like your own height, remember Craig and Eben, too beach on nake fight, these girls trying to make a dime !!

Right?

It’s an argument meaning it’s argueable. Unless things he argue in front of a judge, those are included the subjective view, except they are arguing to some movie industry or classify behind, including Zawanna. 

You have a court, local. It’s everyone creative writing to that same wiki, read your way to them to imagine what’s a claim, what’s a file-ing statues, to when will receive a hearing. There is a difference. Of course there are the differences!!

UB they are doing the subjective views in most claim, because those are the evident their faces. It’s 3 days ago I ask them they file the “movie position/title ” or “the movie content”.

So 3 days, sorry yesterday I heard…originally I thought it’s every 16 years they repeat, their next 16 years, but I think there is a past, I just didn’t get told or I wasn’t attentive including yesterday.

“What did they say?”

You know, about 2 weeks ago, I say I was the Pixie head to mock them gossipes every cynical views of life…there is a difference someone didn’t mean to do that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment