5/21/2023

UB 300 people ( 60 x5, meaning 60 literally UB ID cards, the UB commons, you know what you look like on your student ID cards)

300 its with your family, one extra best friend, whomever else your dad or mom's pink + cousin lines.

I give you 5-10 years, these internal fight over this line. 

)  ( 

That is a real thing on the China TV, that girl's behind some talk, or the guys or the girl talking. Those ET side of the world domination which belongs which. I am on the left. Yesterday I drew you on the lawsuit. 

These pettie girls, they say my facebook its their before they jump the floor one of those. Their parents probably already dead, or sick, or one of you, whichever Harry Potter, me have no family.

ROC = 2 guys +Square + youngest aunt, or that Weasley's mom.

ROC = my dad, never heard about.

My mother and nick they have too many against them, weak mental close to cycle they say on the Linkedin, I give them some faces, then they off their happy world. Everyone has a lot of things behind them, they love to go and argue with them, firends, social norm, all that. 

I left Taiwan 25 years ago. It never changed one bit. Not one bit.

This Nicky they say Kian, or just meant all of them. When they show up, I ask them....I have no idea what they are saying now or another 6 months. 


My jobs are not the politics, not tape water factory by the way. It was all false.

Devil Wear Prada = Bio. Downtown Buffalo, NY. Nothing changes, exactly I say so. The bio is the main trend.


Charity = none.

Judge or MD = none certificate, I am not in them. Its Pharmacy, not even Pharmaceutical. 


There are every lies, I am telling you. There is not one things have anything to do with me. Not one thing.

The birds are not mine, the sun, the moon, the rain, the cloud, I didn't do any of that. Tesla car, not mine. I never met any of them. So its Tina and her whatever ex, or best friend, or the best friend family. She and Pang, transposing those airline line, only their uncles knows. I never done anything like coming home. I have no room, it got taken away. Destroyed. 


The plants are not mine, the flowers are not mine. Pang's mom loves to keep them, and water them. I help that outside in my balcony. All these dishes, glasses, cups, none of them are mine. Even the food putting in my mouth, there is nothing mine own mine own.

I mean every photo you see. 



No comments:

Post a Comment