5/09/2023

What is this Ronan has anything to do with this? I am so sick of this seeing this one person's face wtihout the schedule really. You didn't hear a word I say when I had a leaderhsip, isn't it?

He has 2 bowl

One nicky, and one you Shane.


To me he is not part of the Westlife, he goes on his solo, perfectly. I myself its a real Spiritual leadership, he is not a thing, no matter what binder of that Bible Spine, when he paralyze never move a leg muscle, you think? Shane? You don't think what is the Messiah means for, that one word I don't know? My patience its VERY VERY VERY little when I say RESUME !!

Don't make me repeat the 2nd time.


Nick Carter?

The continental all groups will go. Its really debating you have the confidence what you own inside your bank, or EVERY word I say legal, isn't it? By tomorrow, if not them entire America leave.....all of that my money its the Kingship or the lawsuit society, or later finding it out you done on purpose, in which time frame they say they meant that is only my right or legal right?

Its a debate on their table, how that convenience one Prince Harry is....because its funny and freedom. 

I tell you my money is made of with the real lawyers groups of them. Everything out of my sight...when I say that UB all goes....they have no more Home. Shane. You all perfectly staring at your own money + Ronan in Ireland, that is my plan for you all life, really. 

Its all you desert it.

I meant more tomorrow if all your house, all your friend don't cut of, all things are not inside Taiwan....there is a lot of things today's date, anyone needs the money money money...

I say you will all disappear, all of it.

The cars, the house, the friends, the Westlife itself comopany every women gone.....I meant the Rich money I say its my monitor here broken no one fix it.









No comments:

Post a Comment