5/01/2023

When I looking at my own Amazing Road video....I see as if every time my things on the floor or the ground its either my bag on my video inside that Amazing Westlife, has something to do with this Kian's faces, seirously.

Its either he helps me to pick up my junks including the trash, bags .....The Better Man Video. On the floor, one of those swipe the floor human inside Westlife, they might have those service. They look so cute when they were like 17 years old those vevo video, The twin in those Disney portrait really, I couldn't tell which is which....the very beginning my middle school, anyone blonde I think more than they 2, seriously. Its a blank to my every seeing them. 

I never seen that Race. When they look identical, I cannot tell them apart, that was why I was so so so so stressful Jan before their concert. I could not see anything at all. 



No comments:

Post a Comment