5/05/2023

When you really getting the money that day on, you will tell me you don't care about anybody, really....its your book worm to reading for something leisure mind off. There must be something inside those American literacy in the novel formats itself.

I am soooooo far away. Melinda is in the bad mood down at the South. 

I never seen one word in there. How should I ever knowing that its needed like today! 

 

You tell the public from ZERO you did to the 10 years down every single entry of what you claim and do and modify things on the real sense, someone will figure it out something in the overal IQ combine, + me sitting next by listening.

You could just talk to some other people in the public discussion format, you group the girls together, and you explaining to someone, like you another guy, or you another girlfriends your, or facebook, or some group show up table, included....and you did some video clip. For saying 250 people UB all around vincinity

 

                                 .....I side by far way. 

It is you know you did right, and what do you think you might step wrong? 

 The birds or the others inside my room says they exist too.

 

The exact words you use, the claim you really make it to go through the court.
















No comments:

Post a Comment