5/20/2023

You can just gossip about it. "Brian he is like that, X man being stopped at. Not sure what's going on with them 4."

ADD probably, one of those human?!


"We have a long table from Anna side to Peyton's home to Maryland. Its each other has a microphone on the spot light. They just didn't put a golden buzz at. But I am sure the Medical Board didn't state the name or the date to be on that long table, or the holding of that microphone at the public service. Its not a church service.  They are the choir singing human. The church service. "

You can change a set of the new photo, put it on the blogger, and save a URL link to that post, on your phone, and write your own comment next by and show that to anyone shows up there the round table.


I can personally telling you, that time with Jonathon, if UB those time I were serious be in any saying meaning literally process any detail and the decision making, I will be in the bad mood every single day, not just they are my kids if were, nothing but a trench at home all my life knowing, omni-present knowing the knowledge base. 

I just didn't type the database, the creation of my own. You know what is a "knowledge base", right? You key in a word .....


What meeting have you been to? You are the voice to talk, or just to participate. Meaning the literally opening up your mouth with a microphone in front of it. Not just EVERY single day of it, its the draft speech or Shane's face too pretty I am telling you, bello.

The anger management are the circle crowd, not the round table, they have the group rooming exercise like introducing each other + given you all a newspaper to read, then all of you in 5 mins will have a discussion over these dragging your chair, forming a group at the in-room service. That is what you mean the meeting, the...group activities?

I mean the real serious things, you will dare to stand up sittiing next by far away table to Hailey's dad or Adam's dad.



"Its technically not about your kid. Its about your American Medical Board, I use to just using the Medical Board because I am always an American citizen saying.  Until the International affair relation human from UN shows up those TV, sorry, its the domestic the in-class whom was a transfer and the facebook gun user. "


Maybe start with that? 





No comments:

Post a Comment