5/07/2023

You don't have to hire the first chef to learn everything.

Never mind, you hire the First Try to get ALL things right ....

I never say you cannot. 


The reason how the kitchen were design, even I myself if I eating pizza, you mean that is a personal pizza. You know what is you made one person pizza lasting whole day long? Meaning it does not need to be round. You seeing some rectangle ideas and you use the scissor to cut.

No tool of any kinds to put in there. Certain tools will not be that cutting edge in my own kitchen. 

They over heating a lot. Those electronic appliance. 


Pizza Dought - you can self made or purchased from Tops (UB maple)

Its very easy if you purchased it back. Let's say I live with Shane, that is my own home. He goes home, he takes 5, that is whole week he lasting himself to eat + given away, if he drives somewhere. Boring no more pizza?!

Is there something wrong? These Reptilian or the Birds, which lie to whom, they are the youth Reptilian, the older got shocked by them like me getting shocked by the youth kids, their hormone going up or down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment