5/13/2023

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ฐ You know your age right now, its not even 40 years old yet, for saying if I remember my own civil class, that age to really be somewhere near the politics were more like 55 years old. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ“ฑ๐Ÿ’ฐ For the industrialist, that is even you claim what stuffs on the youtube !!!

You serve tea, biscuit, cup, milk tea, pizza, cookies jar, cake, plate / cup /spoon, cream, sugar to learn terminology. Like Hailey's dad, I used to have a dad, or uncles they were. And when some of those people they used to be in a crowd, you learn about certain things. You learn the words, and now there is an internet, you can almost multiply that knowledge, by reading, by understanding, and you all saying...

I tell you what I hear today from those kids, they were complaining, most "The One"'s position are native their own countries, you all insist not to return to your own countries gold digger, that is not the word this lunch they say, now they using that word, "the gold digger", isn't that saying the women part?


(Slept....)

Let me imagine what I understand, all my dreams of the universe, kido.

They are = you, the gold digger to whom? 

Say his name?!!!!!

What a solomn name or song. Is that Super man has a name?



No comments:

Post a Comment