5/04/2023

You want to ask the court about that one paper I say about the Court and the Bank? You can just ask them even 1000 dollar someone gets its WAY TOO MUCH!

Google only gives me 500 dollars?

You saying is there amount such as 5000 dollars or 20,000 or 1 millions dollars?

A girl in my age can get 1 million dollars, let me imagine whom else were?



"The current laws and the proceeding the democratic law forming society are encouraged that step-by-step the citizen participating the course works of this transparency legal console, to legal battle field. Being articulate and statement firm to what the case can be established. You are nervous upon that "if the case can be established." The very reason you paying the legal fees from the first date they stamp you down to when they court hearing will take place or while whom else are calling forward to both you each Party sueing each other will bringing forward. Currently I DIDN'T receive one tiny things at all from my side. Not really. I HAVE NO IDEA whom calling me forward AT ALL. My FACES are NOT inside any of your storyline, AT ALL. Do I know why? "


No comments:

Post a Comment